[SkillShare] Getting Started with Twitter for Business
About This Class
Using Twitter strategically can have exponential effects on your business – growing your customer base, amplifying your marketing reach, and building your brand in a way that truly impacts your bottom line.
Drawing from experiences with thousands of small business owners and entrepreneurs, Twitter’s Marketing Manager Sandra Vega, has just the class for you.
In this 35-minute class packed with strategy, tips, and insider data, you’ll learn:
- How to get started – setting up an effective profile to represent your brand
- How to grow your following and interact with customers online
- What to Tweet – getting creative with your marketing content
- When to Tweet – best practices around timing and frequency
- Measuring your results to gauge what works best
If you’re a business owner or marketer looking to grow your brand and customer base through social media, this class is a perfect place to learn straight from the source.
Size: 701.00 MB